MICHAEL FENTON STEVENS

MICHAEL FENTON STEVENS
Ready to go on

Monday 21 February 2011

random pictures - bloody internet

I was looking for details of the play tonight online and came upon a selection of random photos of myself. Weird world the internet. You can find out things about yourself even you didn't know. For example, according to International Movie Database or IMDB as it is generally known (or Fictional Unknown Character Knowledge as I like to call it) I was born in 1947 on the 12th of February.
Now I was born on the 12th of February, but in 1958. But being a completely vain and untrustworthy actor, like all actors,  I am not allowed to edit IMDB. Wikipedia can be edited. IMDB got the information from an incorrect entry on Wikipedia. I have edited Wikipedia and now have the correct DOB but IMDB will not budge unless I send them my birth certificate. I'm damned if I am going to send my birth certificate all the way to the USA.
In the meantime, my agent keeps getting requests for me to audition for parts that are aged between 65 and 70. Now you may look at my photo and say, "Yeah, he could pass for that". To which I say ..... well, I won't say it. it's late and we've all had a drink so best to leave it until the cold light of day.

I am 53. I was 53 a few weeks ago. That's old enough for me, thank you. If you are anything to do with casting please only call me for men in their late 60's if you are trying to flatter the actress playing my daughter or the self conscious actress playing my wife. Or if you think I have not aged well -  always a possibility? xx

From the film The Riddle with Vinnie Jones

Waiting to be interviewed on Radio 2

Nighty Night

Persuasion

No idea!

Dirk Gently

The Importance of Being Ernest Rehearsal                
How random is that lot!!?

2 comments:

  1. I've no idea what the no idea picture is, either. But you look ever so cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still replay the episode of People Like Us in which you appear as an ever-so-nice vicar. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete